jeudi 15 mai 2008

Artemis TRANSAT - Class 40



Artemis Transat: Alex Bennett Fujifilm yacht sailing at 17 knots

The Fujifilm yacht is going great guns in the Artemis Transat. Speaking to Alex Bennett, a moment ago, he said: “We are currently sailing along at 17-18 knots in a wind from the North. Last night was a steady night and I was sailing with the spinnaker up in fairly light winds. I’ve now switched it to the code 5 and we’re cruising along. I think it’s going to be calmer weather in the next couple of days so the fleet may well bunch up a bit.”

Alex is sailing further North than the other yachts in the fleet and is feeling confident about how things are going.

He continues: “All is going well here and I’m just pacing myself going through the daily routine. I had a good sleep last night so I’m feeling great, even though it’s just started raining and it’s cold at night!”

Fujifilm is currently in 7th position.

Aucun commentaire: